Wood Lock Medicated Balm Liniment Oil
What is Wood Lock Medicated Oil - Wong To Yick
Wood Lock Medicated Oil has been widely used for a variety of ways over the years for muscle pains, strains, sprains and arthritic pain. Unlike many other oils, Wood Lock Medicated Oil contains oil of lavender and has a relaxing and soothing scent to make you feel calm. You can also dab a drop to your temples for a tension headache or to tight shoulder muscles for relaxation (with or without massage). Using it with a heating pad can intensify the effect on muscle and joint pain. You will want to use it over and over again.
Wood Lock Medicated Balm Liniment Oil is specially formulated to provide fast and effective relief for:
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and pain associated with gout.
- Relief of muscular aches and pains.
- May assist in the management of lower back pain.
- Temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Listed under the Australian health regulator, TGA
- Made in Hong Kong
- Manufactured using GMP standards
Can Assist with
Rheumatoid Arthritis, joint pains, muscle strains and sprains, sport related injuries, bruises and other conditions.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.