Reishi Mushrooms (Ling Zhi)
A Magic Mushroom That Helps Fights Cancer & Diabetes
Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) has been used for more than 4000 years in Traditional Medicine and is believed to be the oldest mushroom used in medicine. It is known as the most highly praised ancient medicine and it is undoubtedly one of the most respected medicinal mushrooms of modern times.
The cultivating process is extremely difficult making Reishi an expensive fungus.
Reishi has been used in traditional oriental medicine for more than 4,000 years to treat liver disorders, hypertension, fortify the bones and tendons, diminish the nervous tension, treat the general fatigue and weakness, arthritis, deafness and other ailments.
The numerous studies and observations prove that Reishi has multiple benefits in a very wide range of diseases and symptoms, shows no side effects and can be consumed in high dosages and in combination with other medications.
Reishi mushroom has strong immune-stimulating properties due to the fact that it contains a high amount of polysaccharides that are essential for proper functioning of the immune system.
Reishi is recommended as preventive measure rather than a cure and the best solution to modern day symptoms and illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, cancer, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, immune deficiency, fatigue, high blood pressure, stomach and liver disorders, nervousness, stress, insomnia and others.
Reishi has the ability to reduce the cholesterol level, normalize blood pressure, regulate circulatory and respiratory systems. It has a strong antihistamine action that can help control and cure allergies.
Living Herbal offers some of the higest quality Reishi however as quantities are limited, please contact us to ensure we have stock available.
The Reishi Benefits:
- It is non-toxic and can be taken daily without producing any side effects.
- When it is taken regularly, it can restore the body to its natural state, enabling all organs to function normally.
- Immune modulator - regulates and fine tunes the immune system.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Reduces cholesterol build-up.
- Regulates mild asthmatic and respiratory disorders.
- Supports joint mobility and muscle relaxation.
- Delays the degeneration process and enhances overall vitality.
- Relieves the symptoms of lack of energy, stress, exhaustion, strain and short-term insomnia.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.